Having over 15 years experience using Leica surveying equipment and state of the art AutoCAD software, we are able to survey almost any building and it’s contents. Should it be a listed building requiring a detailed elevation, marking up existing service runs, setting out, quantifying areas or a simple as built plan of your property, please contact with your requirements so we can advise.
A detailed, accurate survey is the first, and most important, step in any architectural project. Buildings often look straight to the eye, but believe us they are often not! A reliable survey provides vital information such as levels, accuracy of surfaces, existing services etc, all of which are essential elements when carrying out feasibility studies of proposals.
Surveys carried out
- As built plans ‘existing’ (essential for general records, boundaries, structural proposals & planning applications)
- BIM – Building Information Modelling
- Elevations (Ideal for shop frontage alterations, signage applications etc)
- Topographic surveys (Required for understanding the levels of the site)
- Services (External & Internal for example trenches, lighting plans, ventilation runs, ceiling frames etc)
- Drainage (Marking laid drainage routes assist many builders with new services to a property)
- Setting datum points (How high is the screed to be poured to? This assists the contractor to pin point low spots in the concrete)
- Floor surveys, essential before tiling (helps pin point low spots where latex maybe required to create a perfect level floor, assists in quantifying adhesives)
- Tree heights within 250m (Trees left unmanaged can cause problems to properties, a simple survey to show a trees position and height can assist planning applications)
- Layouts as per AutoCAD plans (architectural plans can be uploaded to our machine and transferred to the site to assist contractors, garden walls, boundaries, fences etc